As East Anglia’s leading ductwork specialist, we have over 40 years’ experience in this area and with P601 and P602 Accredited LEV Engineers, we are well equipped to carry out examination, testing, reporting and certification of your LEV systems to ensure you meet your Health and Safety obligations.
• Have the systems ever been commissioned?
• Are the systems subject to periodic test and inspection - at least once in every 14-month period?
• Is there a current log book for reporting faults? Do you have a log book?
• Are there visual aids for the operator e.g. a hood gauge?
These are just some of the points that must be adhered to as per current legislation:
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath 2002 ‘COSHH’ (LAW)
• HS(G)258 ‘Controlling Airborne Contaminants at work’ (GUIDANCE)
Please contact us for further information or to book an LEV Survey